Wednesday, December 5, 2012

When news is so good you snort coffee out your nose

....well, almost. :)

So, I was taking a brief break at work this morning to sit back, take a large sip of my jumbo coffee, and check my personal email on my phone. I came close to snorting coffee out my nose and all over my computer and desk when I read an email from the lovely folks at DSP saying Analyzing Emory was up on the site and available for pre-order. Then I had a holy shit moment because it all just became incredibly more real than it had all seemed only moments before.

My. First. Novel. Is. Available. For Pre-order. O.M.G.

Because I was at the office, and couldn't quite run screaming up and down the hallways (What can I say? I need the paycheck!), I settled for one of these in my chair:



I've always been unfailingly impatient, so I'm not quite sure how I'll survive the next month, but I'm sure I'll manage somehow. Now, please excuse me while I go back to dancing like a complete and utter dorky spaz in the privacy of my own living room. :D

xo,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment